Hot Tips For Sexually Confident Wives #22
Embrace Your Inner Sex Goddess. She’s in there.
For over a decade, I’ve had the privilege of working with many different women from all walks of life, helping them “peel back the layers” of their sexual hang-ups. Hang-ups such as:
* I was sexually abused as a child, so I don’t want to look or feel sexy, or else I might be abused again.
* I was a wild girl when I was thinner, so if I just hold on to a few vanity pounds it will keep me from feeling too sexually confident for my own good.
* I was told “Good girls DON’T” by my religious parents, and it’s really hard to flip the switch to “Good girls DO” now that I’m married.
* I don’t want to dress or act anything like what you see in pornographic films. That would make me a bad person.
* I don’t even want to have sex with my husband because of the guilt I feel over the sexual thoughts that run through my head.
How sad that we allow so many things to rob us of our sexual confidence!
But what if we learned to heal the scars of sexual abuse? What if we could get to a healthy weight and still maintain self-control in our pre-marital or extra-marital relationships? What if we embraced sex as an intimate act of worship of the God who created us as sexual beings? What if we didn’t let pornography rob us of anything more than it already has? What if you made peace with your sexual thoughts and fantasies and allowed those to fuel rather than stifle your sexual passion for your husband?
Discover what thousands of other women have discovered – that when you peel back all of the layers of sexual inhibition, what you’ll find at the core is a beautiful sexual woman just waiting to be set free.
Yep, she’s inside of YOU too. Nurture her. Feed her. Celebrate her. And watch your husband celebrate her too!
Wishing you all the sexual confidence you deserve,
Miss Part of the Series?