We’ve SO enjoyed offering Women at the Well Workshops, but many MEN would like to experience their own sexual breakthrough as well.
3 Most Common Questions/Answers:
1. Does my wife need to have attended a Women at the Well Workshop for us to participate?
NO — ANY couple is welcome to attend!
2. Would an engaged couple be welcome to participate as pre-marital counseling?
ABSOLUTELY — what a GREAT WAY to start your relationship off RIGHT!
3. Do we have to pay the entire fee up front, or is a payment plan possible?
We are happy to offer a 6, 9 or 12-month payment plan — whatever will work with your budget!
To register for the Couples at the Well Workshop in beautiful Richmond, Kentucky, REGISTER HERE!
How large will the workshop be?
Each workshop is limited to 4-5 pre-screened couples.
How much does the workshop cost?
Workshop fee is $1750.00 (payable in monthly payments of up to 12 months if desired) and includes workshop materials and meals each day, as well as 1 hour of coaching with Shannon prior to the workshop to discuss what you are hoping to gain from the experience, and then another hour of coaching with Shannon OR Dr. Charles Myers as a follow-up to the workshop experience.
What airport would I need to fly into?
*Lexington Bluegrass Airport (LEX)- Lexington, Kentucky
What can we expect from this workshop?
Every couple will learn to effectively:
* heal childhood/family-of-origin wounds that have held us back in adult relationships
* recover from any sort of sexual or emotional trauma
* overcome the lasting effects of sexual abuse or pornography addiction
* develop a stronger sense of self-confidence and become more comfortable in your own skin
* learn to trust, connect, and feel “bonded” to your partner once again
* experience FREEDOM and FUN in the marriage bed WITHOUT guilt, shame, or inhibition!
Individual or couples counseling is incredibly valuable, but both Shannon and Charlie feel that group experiences provide an avenue for healing like nothing else! Because we’ve most often been wounded in relationship, we also experience the most healing in relationship. Learning about healthy sexuality IN COMMUNITY with others does NOT have to be scary or overwhelming! You are not in the 8th grade, and this is NOT junior high Health class! You are ready for SO MUCH MORE!!!
You will learn about many helpful tools and resources and experience powerful coaching exercises designed to help you manage negative emotions (such as fear, anger, sadness, guilt, shame, etc.) and addictive patterns of relating (or not relating). You will learn how to feel SAFE expressing your true feelings and desires, and learn to TRUST your partner as you comfort each other and connect with one another in deep and soul-stirring ways!