“Every change involves a choice – face it and grow – or avoid it and get stuck.” -Dwight Bain
“Coaching doesn’t make sick people well…it helps healthy people become extra-ordinary.” -Thomas Leonard
“It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.” -E.E. Cummings
“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” -Neale Donald Walsh
“If you think marriage coaching is expensive, just calculate the cost of divorce.” – Unknown
About Shannon’s Coaching
Shannon holds a master’s degree in Counseling/Human Relations from Liberty University, and is certified as a Christian Life Coach by the American Association of Christian Counselors (A.A.C.C.).
Although trained in the field of counseling, Shannon chose not to pursue licensure as a professional therapist because such would require that she only work with clients within her state of licensure. Rather, as a Certified Life/Relationship Coach, Shannon is able to serve clients from all over the globe, either face-to-face, by phone, or via Zoom.
Her specialties include helping clients of all ages:
- discover the root causes of why they are acting out sexually or entangled in an emotional affair
- understand the reasons why they are shutting down sexually or emotionally within a relationship
- examine unconventional or unwanted sexual fantasies and how to effectively manage them
- heal and create a new vision for the future after being betrayed by an intimate partner
- discern the healthiest choice possible when considering separation or divorce
- learn strategies to cope with relationships that pose special challenges to genuine intimacy
- help single, divorced, or widowed people develop the courage and skills to pursue a potential relationship
Shannon provides confidential coaching to women, men, couples, parents and teens, regardless of religious beliefs or sexual orientation. Her youngest clients have been 11-12 years old, and her most mature clients have been in their seventies.
Most coaching sessions take place over the telephone, but if you’d prefer to meet with Shannon face-to-face (especially for 3 or 6-hour Intensive Sessions) you may do so in her hometown of Richmond, Kentucky.
If it would be easier to bring Shannon to your home vs. her office (especially in the event of family coaching), she does make house calls (travel expenses and time rates apply).
Discounted coaching packages may be available after the initial consultation, as we try to save you money however we can.
If your group would like to schedule a session with Shannon via phone or Zoom, we welcome the inquiry! Some examples might include a 30, 60, or 90-minute session for:
- a local MOPS group
- a Sunday or Wednesday night youth group meeting
- a men’s Bible study group
- a Celebrate Recovery meeting
If you are female and would like to participate in an anonymous group for women who are either acting out sexually, shutting down sexually, or simply need to sift through emotional baggage and how it is impacting your health and relationships, consider attending one of Shannon’s 4-day Intensive Women at the Well Workshops in either Tyler, Texas or Richmond, Kentucky. Learn more at www.shannonethridge.com/wowintensive
Rates for Coaching:
- 1-hour Session $200
- 2-hour Session $350 (savings of $50)
- Half-day Intensive (3 hours total) $500 (savings of $100)
- Full-day Intensive (6 hours total) $1000 (savings of $200)
4-Part Series – Coaching Tips & Tools:
Schedule Your Session
If you would like to schedule a confidential coaching session, please fill out the following request form and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours to confirm a time that is convenient for you:
“Shannon helped me in ways no one else could. When I started working with her, I had hit rock bottom and had zero self-worth. As she and I continued to work together, we got to the root of my issues and I was able to lose the shame & guilt. My marriage was saved and I have continued to grow in every way over the last 2 years.“Allyson