How does this program differ from a typical writer’s conference?
At most writer’s conferences you’ll hear 30-minute talks given by several different authors or agents over a 1 to 3 day period of time. But you’ll be one face in a crowd of hundreds clamoring for the attention and advice of a handful of professionals in the industry. If you’re lucky, you may walk away from the refreshment table with a business card or two in hand, but good luck getting them to return your call if you’re not already a big-shot in the industry.
This mentorship opportunity would be the equivalent of spending 12 days relentlessly picking the brain of someone who’s successfully walked in the shoes you aspire to walk in.
How It Works
- Online Video Classes
- Monthly assignments
- Community interaction via SKYPE with class members
- One on One mentoring with Shannon available
- Find FAQ’s here
What do the online videos consist of?
This 12-part video series includes:
- Shannon’s Secrets of Publishing Success
- Step-by-step Instructions on Establishing/Enlarging a Speaking Platform
- Selected Highlights of Assigned Readings
- Speaker Spotlight (Prepared Speeches & Critiques)
- Tips for Successful Media Interviews
- Read the FULL Video Curriculum Overview HERE!
In between videos, you’ll connect via the B.L.A.S.T. Participant Facebook Page, where other aspiring writers and speakers from all over the world will collaborate with you on various projects. They’ll sharpen you through honest feedback and constructive critique. You’ll also learn a lot from watching and critiquing others in the same way.