Igniting the Joy and Passion You Both Desire
by Shannon & Greg Ethridge, Introduction by Stephen Arterburn and Fred Stoeker
Category: Religion – Christian Life – Relationships; Religion – Christian Life – Love & Marriage
Format: Trade Paperback | March 2010 | 978-0-307-45857-5
ABOUT THIS BOOK
Are you a “desperate housewife,” committed to marriage yet longing for a deeper, more intimate connection with your husband? Believe it or not, you can have the marriage you long for–if you’re willing to take desperate measures.
If you’re ready to stop the blame game and pursue the marriage of your dreams, let authors Shannon and Greg Ethridge show you how to reignite your relationship with spiritual, emotional, and physical passion. Drawing on real-life stories from both men and women, as well as lessons from their own less-than-satisfying early years of marriage, they offer penetrating insights about what it takes to nurture a dynamic marriage, including…
- what makes a husband’s heart grow cold–and how you can fan the embers into flame
- the difference between being “right” and being “righteous”
- how to fight fair
- how to guard your heart against unhealthy comparisons
- the dynamic power of getting spiritually and emotionally naked
- what your husband really wants most (It’s not what you think!)
Every Woman’s Marriage will give you practical tools and wise biblical counsel for transforming a listless marriage into a vibrant, exciting relationship. Get ready to set your husband’s heart ablaze!