Hot Tips for Sexually Confident Wives #57
Little Things That Make a BIG Difference!
What do the following things have in common?
- * A pad of scratch paper
- * A shot of mouthwash
- * A washcloth
- * A locking door knob
- * A light bulb
Believe it or not, these five little things can make a BIG difference in your SEX LIFE!
I recently polled women about the things that were a huge distraction in the bedroom, or even a libido-killer altogether, and here are the results:
- * When I am thinking about my “to-do” list for the next day
- * When either of us have bad breath
- * When there’s too much slobber (or other bodily fluids) involved
- * When we worry that the children will walk in
- * When he accidentally hits, kicks, pinches, or knees me in tender places
Why do we let such little things get in the way of blissful lovemaking? Because women are good at turning molehills into mountains! So here are my practical tips for overcoming these hurdles to a hot sex life…
- * Before heading to bed, jot down things you need to be sure to remember the next day. Then you won’t be tempted to keep those distracting thoughts in your head once it hits the pillow.
- * Buy a bottle of Scope or Listerine and keep in handy in the bathroom for nightly use before crawling into bed.
- * Keep a stack of clean washcloths in your nightstand drawer for quick cleanups when things get a little out of hand.
- * Install a lock on the door and rest easy that you won’t be having any surprise visitors in the heat of the moment.
- * Leave a bedside lamp on so that he can SEE where he’s putting his hands and knees, then unexpected injury isn’t as likely.
Total cost for each of these items? WAY less than the cost of marriage counseling when your sex life isn’t what you both want it to be!
Wishing you fewer distractions, and greater connection,
Miss Part of the Series?