No products in the cart.
Hot Tips For Sexually Confident Wives #56
Keeping Things Hot by Keeping Warm!
The sun doesn’t kiss our bare skin for a few more months… our legs don’t get shaven for weeks at a time… and we can go for days at a time without wanting sex at all.
Why? Because we’re COLD, dang it!
I recently read in a book called The Female Brain by Louann Brizendine, M.D. that women simply can’t orgasm when they are cold. No, it’s not just in your head, Ladies – it’s a biological fact! Orgasm requires mental focus and concentration, as well as physical relaxation – both of which are next to impossible when we are shivering like Eskimos.
SO, here are a few practical tips to keep you WARM so you can keep things HOT between you and hubby the rest of winter:
- * Put a space heater in your room about an hour before bedtime to bring the temperature up to comfortable levels.
- * Do some light exercises at the end of the day – a few jumping jacks or sit ups — just enough to get your blood circulation going to warm your body naturally.
- * Take a HOT shower or bath right before bed, such that the cooler air is a welcome relief!
- * Get creative with what kind of pajamas you wear to bed, such as button-up pajama tops that make certain body parts accessible to him while keeping other parts (shoulders, back, arms) warm.
- * Get creative with your covers, such as making a “tent” using your knees as tent poles, but draping the blanket such that certain parts of your anatomy are within reach. (If we can do it for the OB/GYN, we can do it for our husbands!)
- * It may not be his idea of the sexiest look, but keep your fuzzy socks on if necessary! Feet are the body part that’s most prone to cold because of the distance blood is required to travel to keep them warm.
- * Heat a bottle of lotion in the microwave and ask your husband for a hot foot massage or back rub. I can’t imagine he wouldn’t be obliged if he knew where you were headed with the idea!
Wishing you a mild rest of winter and a not-so-mild marriage bed!
Miss Part of the Series?