Hot Tips For Sexually Confident Wives #34
Voice Your Gratitude!
Thanksgiving is approaching and its always great to gather around the table and verbalize some of the things we are grateful for. But there are some sentiments women need to express on occasion that simply can’t be shared around the dinner table, at least not when the whole family is gathered around it!
What sentiments am I referring to?
Consider reminding your husband of a few sweet things like:
- Getting to be your sex partner is something I’m so thankful for!
- I love the way you look at me like you haven’t eaten in 10 days.
- Your soothing touch is the most healing thing in the world to me. I want more of it.
- Have I told you lately that you’re a great lover?
- You light my fire like no one else can. Wanna’ light it tonight?
Some of these may sound cheesy to you, so create your own! The important thing is that you VERBALIZE your gratitude for the many ways your husband allows you to be the Sexually Confident Wife that you are!
Wishing you a grateful heart,
Miss Part of the Series?