Remember the hopes and dreams you had as we rang in the New Year just three short months ago?
2020 was going to be an EPIC year of personal growth… spiritual maturity… financial prosperity… relational victory… emotional healing…
You may think Covid-19 has killed the chances of ANY of that happening this year. But I beg to differ!!!
In response to this crisis in which we ALL find ourselves, Sarah Bourns, pastor of Hope Church in New York City, penned a powerful poem (found on her March 21st Facebook post). In her opening lines, she writes…
We’ve all been exposed.
Not necessarily to the virus (maybe… who even knows).
We’ve all been exposed BY the virus.
Corona is exposing us.
Exposing our weak sides.
Exposing our dark sides…
It’s scary and sad and oh-so-true! But, are you ready for some GOOD NEWS, folks? (drum roll, please…)
AMAZING things can happen when our weak sides and our dark sides are EXPOSED! When a crisis sheds LIGHT on our souls, it provides FAR MORE opportunity for GROWTH than normal!!!
Don’t miss what the coronavirus might be “exposing” in YOU and in your relationships! THIS crisis CAN BE an opportunity for GROWTH & MATURITY like our generation has never seen!!!
Based on Romans 8:28 — “ALL things work together for the GOOD of those who love God and are called according to His purpose” — I TOTALLY believe this season will produce spiritual, emotional, and relational GROWTH like never before IF we surrender our illusions of control and submit to the process of becoming our most authentic selves with one another!!!
If you need someone to talk to… process with… grieve and regroup with… if you need someone to coach you through personal challenges or interpersonal tension, I’m HERE for you — as a certified life coach with a master’s degree in counseling, and as a fellow sojourner through this global crisis.
You are NOT alone. WE are never “alone.” Rather, we are “all-one.” WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!!
To make HELP more accessible & affordable for clients during this season, I’m offering the following:
* Virtual Sessions – We can connect via phone, Skype, or Zoom — without fear of viral exposure – for 30-minute, 1-hour, 2-hour, or 3-hour sessions.
* Extended Hours – My regular office hours of 9-5 eastern time are no longer in place. We can connect any time, including evenings or weekends if necessary.
* Discounted Coaching Sessions – I’m offering a 25% discount on ALL coaching sessions between April 1 and June 30. Simply use the code “CORONA25” when booking and you’ll pay only $75 for 30 minutes, or $150 per hour. (applies to BOTH personal and professional coaching)
* DEEPLY Discounted Coaching for DEEPLY Impacted Individuals – If you have lost your job or had at least a 50% reduction in household income as a result of the coronavirus, I’m offering a 50% discount on coaching sessions between April 1 and June 30. Use the code “CORONA50” when booking and you’ll pay only $50 for 30 minutes, or $100 per hour.
* Extended Payment Plans – Bill coaching sessions to your credit card and spread monthly payments out as far as 12 months with no interest. This allows you to get the help you need WHEN you need it.
* Discounted Mentoring – There’s never been a better (slower) time to dive into the B.L.A.S.T. Mentoring Program if you are an aspiring leader, author, speaker or teacher! Rather than paying $127 per month for the 12 online lessons, save 25% through June 30 and pay only $95 per month. PLUS, you can begin today and delay payments for 6 months if needed!
* Gift Certificates – Want to bless someone you believe in with the gift of coaching or mentoring? Apply any of these discounts to a Gift Certificate to be presented personally (or anonymously via email from us) to the special person you have in mind.
* FREE 15-minute Consultations – not sure if coaching or mentoring with me is right for you? Let’s chat about your goals at no charge!
Although we’ve had to cancel all of our spring workshops for obvious health reasons, we plan to resume Women at the Well Workshops and Couples at the Well Workshops as of July 31.
Go to www.shannonethridge.com and click on the “workshops” link for dates and locations.
I encourage you to register SOON as spots are filling up FAST in eager anticipation of life and travel returning to normal!
Thank you for joining me in prayer that we would ALL come out of this chaotic season with vibrant HEALTH… gentle GRACE… enormous STRENGTH… and overwhelming GRATITUDE to God for the growth we’ve witnessed – in ourselves, in our relationships, and in our world.
P.S. I urge you to read the rest of Sarah Bourns’ poem on her March 21st Facebook post and SHARE it with your friends! It challenges, convicts, and comforts simultaneously! Bravo, Sarah!